Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Semester Academic Goals for Hummanities


A goal I want to set for myself this semester is sharing more my WEX writing and not just one time because I have to. Last semester I was a little more shy so I didn't really like talking in front of everyone or sharing what I wrote in my WEX. I hope I can achieve this goal so I can become a better writer.


Another goal would be to use the habit of mind of wonder in my writing so I don't just write something boring but ask myself "what if I add showing not telling here?" or "what if I add another simile?" This will help me be a better writer and practice the literacy devices we have learned.


The last goal would be participating more in class like volunteering to read the WOD or raising my hand whenever I don't understand something or ask the people around me for help instead of just staying confused. This will help me not be as shy as I am and understand everything better.




No comments:

Post a Comment