Monday, September 28, 2009

M.W.B. Character- What I Did This Weekend

Dear Diary,


Yesterday was Saturday. I stayed in Uncle Tommy’s National City apartment. I was bored of being there but I could not come out. I was really sorry for what had happened to Uno’s little brother. It was all my fault. Why did I have to let go off the bat? I wish I would have just said that day that I did not want to play. I also did not want to come out because I didn’t want to see Uno. I was scared that he would hit me again, but I understand why he hit me last time. He was protecting his little brother.

Yesterday I was the entire day in bed. Sofia kept coming in to see if I was okay or if I needed something, but every time she came in I pretended I was sleeping. Probably she was worried about me. I had a long time already being in bed all day, but I felt really guilty for what had happened to Uno’s little brother. Also, sometimes Uncle Tommy came in to check on me but I also pretended I was asleep. I did not want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to be alone. Every time after Uncle Tommy came out of my room he would talk to Sofia about me, but I couldn’t really hear what they were saying. I only heard things like “he has been there for a long time” or “he is depressed.”



Today was Sunday. I knew it was going to be another boring day in Uncle Tommy’s apartment. I was going to stay in bed and pretend I was asleep whenever Uncle Tommy or Sofia came in the room. I woke up in the morning. I looked out the window. It was a bright sunny day. I wish I could be outside playing baseball but I still felt guilty about everything that happened last time I played baseball. I went back to bed and wished that I could soon come out of Uncle Tommy’s apartment.

Danny Lopez

3 comments:

  1. I really liked how you showed how Danny was feeling and how you wrote like you were actually Danny.=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like how you show your feeling for someone like Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you really show not just tell

    ReplyDelete