Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I like math.

2. I speak Spanish.

3. I was born in San Francisco.

4. Part of my dad's family is french.

5. My last name is french.

6. I like winter more than summer.

7. I don't like seafood.

8. I don't eat chocolate a lot.

9. I love strawberries.

10. I don't eat donuts.

11. I like Chinese food.

12. I don't like cheeseburgers from McDonald's.

13. I like to travel.

14. In the summer I went to Yosemite National Park.

15. I have watched the Twilight movie more than 5 times.

16. Over the summer I read the Twilight book "New Moon."

17. I like reading.

18. 7 is one of my favorite numbers.

20. I saw snow for the first time when I was 12 years old.

21. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers.

22. I am the youngest one from all of my family.

23. My favorite color is turquoise.

24. I don't really like the color pink.

25. Two of my best friends are twins.

26. I have 1 niece and 1 nephew.

27. My birthday is in July 18.

28. I have two little turtles.

29. I like laughing.

30. I want to learn how to play the bass.

1 comment:

  1. I love turquoise too AND there are seven kids in my family as well!

    ReplyDelete